The second of my old collection of mix sessions that I’m posting. A little longer than the last one, and a little more pop-y. There actually was a ‘v1’ of this mix, but it had a few slight flaws that I wanted to fix, and I ended up choosing a slightly different set of tracks to use (though, I may have simply introduced new flaws…so it goes). Hence, ‘v2’.
- Faithless ‘Salva Mea’
- Transister ‘Head (Hot Tracks)’
- Dee-Lite ‘Groove is in the Heart (Van Helden ’99)’
- Madonna ‘Music (Deep Dish Dot Com)’
- Sarah McLachlan ‘Possession (Rabbit in the Moon)’
- DJ Icey ‘This is How My Drummer Drums’
- The Crystal Method ‘Busy Child’
- Wink ‘Higher State of Consciousness (Itty Bitty Boozy Woozy/vs. Public Enemy)’
- Underworld ‘Rez’
This mix was mixed ‘live’ — running a Pioneer dual CD mixer directly into my computer and recording straight to .mp3 — and has had no post-mix editing done in the computer. As such, it’s not flawless, but it’s not bad, either, if I do say so myself.