The fourth of my old collection of mix sessions that I’m posting. This one starts a few that move away from the “Difficult Listening Hour” series to explore some other ideas I had running through my head. It’s shorter, not quite half an hour long, and has something of a ‘spy music’ theme.
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen ‘Mission Impossible (Junior’s Hard/Intro)’
- Propellerheads ‘On Her Majesty’s Secret Service’
- Moby ‘James Bond Theme (Hot Tracks)’
- Propellerheads ‘Spy Break’
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen ‘Mission Impossible (Junior’s Hard)’
This mix was mixed ‘live’ — running a Pioneer dual CD mixer directly into my computer and recording straight to .mp3 — and has had no post-mix editing done in the computer. As such, it’s not flawless, but it’s not bad, either, if I do say so myself.