The eight and last of my old mixes to go up. Hopefully I’ll eventually start putting new mixes up!
This is probably my favorite of the mixes I have available right now. There’s no real set style through the piece, I just slapped together a bunch of tracks that I happened to like a lot. Luckily, it all seems to work pretty well…possibly better than it should?
- Dario G ‘Carnival de Paris’
- Goodmen ‘Give it Up (Batacuda Refrescante/Hot Tracks)’
- Chemical Brothers ‘It Doesn’t Matter’
- Fatboy Slim ‘Song for Shelter’
- Lionrock ‘Are You Ready to Testify?’
- A3 ‘Woke Up This Morning (Drillaz in the Church)’
- Psykosonik ‘Unlearn (Hot Tracks)’
- Everything But the Girl ‘Wrong (Deep Dish)’
- Annie Lennox ‘Little Bird (Utah Saints)’
- Clivilles & Cole ‘A Deeper Love (Underground Club)’
- Sagat ‘Fuk Dat (Raw)’
- Lemon Interrupt ‘Big Mouth’
- Technoclassix ‘In the Hall of the Techno King’
This mix was mixed ‘live’ — running a Pioneer dual CD mixer directly into my computer and recording straight to .mp3 — and has had no post-mix editing done in the computer. As such, it’s not flawless, but it’s not bad, either, if I do say so myself.