Back in February, I took up a challenge from one of my friends (prompted by the Gigs mix I posted) to create a mix based around songs that I’d have played at the Lost Abbey, during the mid- to late-1990s. To get a little help putting together the playlist, I put out a call for requests on Facebook, and ended up with something around 14 hours of possible songs, almost entirely pulled from requests by people who used to see me spin at the Lost Abbey.
Since 14 hours is far too long to do as a single mix, I’ve broken the requests up into multiple 80-ish-minute playlists. Here’s the eleventh (and, at this point, last) in the series!
- White Zombie: More Human Than Human (Meet Bambi in the King’s Harem)
- The Sisters of Mercy: When You Don’t See Me
- Republica: Drop Dead Gorgeous
- The Cure: Friday I’m In Love (Strangelove)
- My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult: A Martini Built for 2
- Pulp: Common People (Full Length)
- Depeche Mode: Blasphemous Rumors
- Nine Inch Nails: Suck
- The Cure: Close to Me (Extended)
- Soft Cell: Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go (Hot Tracks)
- Orbital: Halcyon + On + On
- Underworld: Cowgirl
- Underworld: Rez