Back in February, I took up a challenge from one of my friends (prompted by the Gigs mix I posted) to create a mix based around songs that I’d have played at the Lost Abbey, during the mid- to late-1990s. To get a little help putting together the playlist, I put out a call for requests on Facebook, and ended up with something around 14 hours of possible songs, almost entirely pulled from requests by people who used to see me spin at the Lost Abbey.
Since 14 hours is far too long to do as a single mix, I’ve broken the requests up into multiple 80-ish-minute playlists. Here’s the second of quite a few to come!
- LaTour: People Are Still Having Sex
- Right Said Fred: I’m Too Sexy (Extended Club)
- Tori Amos: Professional Widow (Armand’s Star Trunk Funkin’)
- Club 69: Drama (Club 69’s Full Drama)
- Nine Inch Nails: Sin (Long)
- My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult: The Days of Swine and Roses
- KMFDM: Naïve
- Siouxie and the Banshees: Fear of the Unknown
- Garbage: Stupid Girl
- Blur: Girls and Boys (Pet Shop Boys 12″)
- New Order: True Faith
- Ministry: Everyday (Is Halloween)