Back in February, I took up a challenge from one of my friends (prompted by the Gigs mix I posted) to create a mix based around songs that I’d have played at the Lost Abbey, during the mid- to late-1990s. To get a little help putting together the playlist, I put out a call for requests on Facebook, and ended up with something around 14 hours of possible songs, almost entirely pulled from requests by people who used to see me spin at the Lost Abbey.
Since 14 hours is far too long to do as a single mix, I’ve broken the requests up into multiple 80-ish-minute playlists. Here’s the fourth of quite a few to come!
- Portishead: Sour Times (Lot More)
- Iggy Pop: Nightclubbing (Baby Doc)
- Garbage: Queer
- Soft Cell: Seedy Films
- Madonna: Justify My Love (Orbit 12″)
- Madonna: Erotica (WO 12″)
- The Beastie Boys: Hey Ladies
- Consolidated feat. The Yeastie Girls: You Suck
- La Tour: Blue
- Love and Rockets: So Alive
- The Sisters of Mercy: Dominion/Mother Russia
- Concrete Blonde: Bloodletting (The Vampire Song) (Extended)
- Ministry: Jesus Built My Hotrod (Redline/Whiteline)
- Nine Inch Nails: Get Down, Make Love