Back in February, I took up a challenge from one of my friends (prompted by the Gigs mix I posted) to create a mix based around songs that I’d have played at the Lost Abbey, during the mid- to late-1990s. To get a little help putting together the playlist, I put out a call for requests on Facebook, and ended up with something around 14 hours of possible songs, almost entirely pulled from requests by people who used to see me spin at the Lost Abbey.
Since 14 hours is far too long to do as a single mix, I’ve broken the requests up into multiple 80-ish-minute playlists. Here’s the tenth in the series!
- Peter Murphy: Indigo Eyes
- The Sisters of Mercy: More
- Depeche Mode: Personal Jesus (Holier Than Thou Approach)
- New Order: Blue Monday
- Paul Lekakis: Boom Boom Boom (Let’s Go Back to My Room)
- Republica: Ready to Go
- Ministry: Just One Fix
- Stabbing Westward: Violent Mood Swings (Thread)
- Skinny Puppy: Who’s Laughing Now?
- Peter Murphy: Dragnet Drag
- Tori Amos: God
- Marilyn Manson: Deformography
- Nine Inch Nails: Burn
- The Cure: Burn
Download SFtLA10 (1hr 13m 26s, 83.5Mb .mp3)